Please make an appointment by visiting our Consulting Room.
Church Warsop Appointments
All emergencies will be referred up to our main surgery in Shirebrook. Once our appointments have been taken, patients may be asked to attend our main surgery in Shirebrook.
We cannot offer pre-bookable appointments to see the GP at the Church Warsop branch surgery. This is due to only being one GP on duty at all times.
A limited number of pre-bookable appointments are available at Shirebrook.
- Dr Chatterjee – Tuesday all day, Thursday all day
- Dr Day – Monday all day, Wednesday PM, Thursday all day
- Dr Thomas – Monday all day, Wednesday all day, Thursday all day, Friday all day
- Dr Vasudevan – Monday all day, Tuesday all day, Wednesday AM, Thursday all day, Friday PM
- Dr Short – Monday AM, Wednesday all day, Thursday PM, Friday AM
- Dr Srinivasan – Monday all day, Tuesday all day, Thursday all day, Friday all day
- Dr Dutta – Tuesday all day, Wednesday all day, Thursday all day, Friday all day
- Dr Loveland – Tuesday all day, Friday all day
- Dr Knott – Tuesday AM, Wednesday all day, Thursday all day, Friday all day
- Dr Johnson – Monday all day, Wednesday all day, Friday AM
- Dr Lewis – Tuesday all day, Wednesday AM, Thursday AM, Friday AM
The practice have recently introduced the availability of telephone consultations with the GPs. A few examples of what would be appropriate for a telephone consultation are;
- Discussions about blood test results
- X-ray results
- Hospital letters
- Continuation of long-term sick notes.
Telephone advice on minor illnesses can be given by our Triage Nurse, Sheila Cropper 08:30–1:00, Monday to Friday by contacting the Shirebrook Surgery on 01623 742 464.
Extended opening surgeries at Shires Healthcare are held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 18:30 to 20:00.
These surgeries are aimed at patients who find it difficult to access appointments during normal opening hours. Patients who have an appointment booked during extended hours will enter the surgery by contacting the receptionist via the intercom.
Requests for routine appointments and repeat prescriptions will not be accepted during extended hours
As a patient at Shires Healthcare you might be able to use the extended access appointments available at other practices. This is a new service commissioned by NHS England which has enabled collaborative working to allow additional access.
This additional access will be in the form of pre-bookable and on the day appointments which can be booked via Shires Healthcare. These will be available during evenings and weekends. This is in addition to the services the practice currently offers.